Re: Release Notes Editing

I missed that; thanks!

Eddie

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Sun, 2007-02-18 at 18:25 -0600, Eddie Elizondo wrote:
To contribute and edit release notes for FC7, would I just edit the pages directly from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats
or is there another process?

There's a HowTo listed at the top of the page, which is recommended
reading for anyone who wants to edit the pages.  I believe all is
explained there, but if you find something amiss, please let us know
since we want it to make sense for everyone who wants to help.