Self Introduction

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Feb 19 17:47:06 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-18 at 11:38 +0300, John Babich wrote:

> Here is something I've been working on which I hope will be of
> value to you:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WorkFlowIdeas
>
> This is a work-in-progress and I appreciate any comments or corrections.

BTW, I saw your "hopes spring eternal" commit comment; glad you are
still thinking along these lines.  I specifically tried to get
conversations together around some of these ideas for FUDCon, but we got
overcome by events. :)

From what I've seen, there is a _lot_ of interest in working
cross-stream with other projects on our common upstream needs.  For
example, there is interest from Ubuntu to collaborate on Moin Moin and
DocBook.  I had a student contact me about a content project that works
directly on multiple upstream content sources; the idea there would be a
Wiki front-end, etc.

So, keep up the energy, we'll see movement somehow.  As we originally
thought, driving toward a virtual summit is probably a first great move.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project