Re: Move over fdsco meetings to #fedora-meeting?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Would folks in the steering committee consider $subject?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel.

Basically you need to pick up a meeting slot and list yourself in the page above. The advantage is that folks can stay in the same channel for all meetings and it separates the social chats from formal meetings and kind of forces everyone to have different timings which is good for folks who sit on and participate in more than one meeting.

Cons?

Rahul

This will be something for the new FDSCo to decide following the election.

If we had "normal" meetings that only talked about the status of things and setting policy I would have no problem with it. Among the cons is we at times in the past have had 3 hour working meetings. These would be incredibly boring/long winded for non-docs people.

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen *        * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen
gpg fingerprint:     F9F4 7243 4243 0043 2C45 97AF E8A4 C3AE 42EB 0BC6