Use of asterisk "*" in distro name

As cute as I think it is, I think we should be standardizing on the
following usage for the distribution in official documentation
materials:

   Full name:         Fedora 7
   Abbreviated name:  F7

As opposed to "F*7" or "Fedora*7."  The asterisk is not l10n friendly,
conceivably could affect searches, and I don't think the Board decided
to use it officially.  Let's please standardize the usage in the Release
Notes and anywhere else under our watch.