Re: [Fwd: Election Results]

On 2/28/07, Gavin Henry <ghenry suretecsystems com> wrote:

Many thank John. It's only fair, I've done naf all, but it will be the yea
rot prove myself again by knocking out the docs I've always been meening
too.

"Advanced OpenLDAP"
"Squid"
"Amanda"

are ones on my list.

Thanks all.

I'm looking forward to them, especially the one on OpenLDAP.
Will that doc also address Fedora Directory Server?

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project