Re: Clearing out release notes

Paul W. Frields wrote:
I'd like to suggest that we take the Docs/Beats/* pages, and strip out
all existing data up through the original FC6 final release.  Any
remaining content is likely fresh enough for F7 release.  That way, we
don't risk contributors coming in to the "alpha" release thinking
there's no work to do when there's really quite a bit.

I will volunteer to help if we can get enough +1's.

Sure. We should do that as soon as we do a non-test Fedora release and write down that as the process we follow after Fedora 7.

Rahul