HOWTO for Live CD in the Fedora Project wiki

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jan 15 23:43:21 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 15:43 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> I am willing to track changes in the Live CD process and update the wiki
> accordingly. Please let me know if you agree and I will link the HOWTO
> under the FedoraLiveCD entry and take responsibility to keep it up-to-date.

OK, it makes sense as project-specific documentation, especially if you
find a way to tie it directly to the README.  That is, get the LiveCD
project to accept the Wiki as the upstream they derive the README from.

Regardless, you can link this document from either the Docs/Drafts/ or
Docs/ page, depending on readiness.  How about this ... get one other
person to read your work as an editor (wordsmith), then link it from
Docs/.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project