Self-Introduction: Richard Frontaine

Richard Frontaine richardfrontaine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:23:17 UTC 2007

Hello.
My name is Richard Frontaine  and I am 41 years old.
I live in Petah Tikva,  Israel and I have a PhD in  psychology.

I am actually pretty new to all this Fedora contribution thingy, so as time
passes I would see what more I can do. I'm sure there's a lot more to do in
here.

I haven't done nothing like that before. Ohhh, I helped to translate Gmail
to hebrew but I didn't really do anything but to learn how to do it :)
I am pretty good in handling computers and I'm more of a software guy than
hardware. I also have very basic programming skills.
I guess maybe in the future I would like to become an ambassador, but I'm
not sure.

My GPG Key is: DDD66C62

Here is the whole block of information:

[root at localhost ~]# gpg --fingerprint DDD66C62
pub   1024D/DDD66C62 2007-07-06
      Key fingerprint = F653 9FC2 FB04 45D4 47FA  B048 00FB 8B95 DDD6 6C62
uid                  Richard Frontaine <RichardFrontaine at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/A86FDD7D 2007-07-06

Hope I did it right :)

Have a good day.