Re: About the directory structure for storing man/info files (SoC work)

On 7/18/07, Jeff Sheltren <sheltren cs ucsb edu> wrote:
Personally, I feel that it would only be relevant to keep the latest
version of a man file for any given release.  I don't see a problem
with overwriting a man file if a newer one is included in a package
update.

If I keep the latest version of man file then how can i generate diffs
between two fedora releases of a particular man page?

Ria Das