Re: About the directory structure for storing man/info files (SoC work)

On 7/19/07, Jeff Sheltren <sheltren cs ucsb edu> wrote:
Hi Ria, this would still allow you to perform a diff between
different releases.  I'm just saying that I don't see a need for
having multiple versions of a man page for a single Fedora release.

That's what I also don't want :).
I want to have updated man/info pages only in rawhide branch of the
system. Other releases
will have the man/info pages at the release time so that I can have a diff.

Ria Das