homepage language auto-selector

So, it seems that we have forgotten that Fedora 7 ships Firefox 2, which fixes
the auto-selection of the browser homepage language, so we missed including
Tommy's adaptive index in F7.

  http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2006-October/msg00104.html

Can we fix this and push an update on the release-notes package for F7, so that
user's default browser homepage starts properly localized instead of english?

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/