New POTBASE definition

I've updated our Makefile.common with the capacity for a new "POTBASE"
variable, in the event that we need the POT file for a module to be
differently named from the ${DOCBASE}.  This is the case for the
following modules:

readme
readme-burning-isos
release-notes

These files use an all-caps ${DOCBASE} to generate files in the manner
to which RelEng is accustomed.  (There may be a point when we change
this, but now is not that particular point.)  Now our POT files can be
named after the module name rather than the ${DOCBASE} which apparently
is good for Dimitris and the new L10N WUI.  Love all, serve all!