Interesting Survey Results

Here are the results of a very interesting survey done by Andy Oram,
an editor for O'Reilly Media.

"Why Do People Write Free Documentation? Results of a Survey"

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2007/06/14/why-do-people-write-free-documentation-results-of-a-survey.html

The topic of this survey is people's motivations, not the techniques
used. It still is part of the "FOSS way".

When we have our "FOSS Docs the FOSS Way" summit, we should definitely
invite to participate.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project