CN=Darren Fields/OU=london/O=glen is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  20/06/2007 and will not return until
27/07/2007.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and they may not be used or disclosed by someone who is not a named recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by replying to this email inserting the word "misdirected" as the message and delete this e-mail from your system.