Re: [Packaging docs] more advices about security

Karsten Wade wrote:
On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 09:46 +0200, Maxime Carron wrote:
If some can update this document, or help me to do it, this would be great.

We need to update the Fedora Developer Guide to include all the
packaging information.

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/developers-guide/

You do not need to write English well (although you seem fine).
Is anyone interested in working on the Developer Guide? Is it worth
doing the work on the wiki or wait for the CMS?

If someone is willing to do it, do it in the wiki or whatever is available currently. Waiting on the Great Something(TM) usually delays it till the contributors lose the interest. We have had it happen several times before in Fedora.

Rahul