Links on docs.fp.o

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:37:39 UTC 2007

Is this content to be added to the spins tasks? Haha, after taking a
bit of a break from docs writing I'm back and eager again - at least
for the next few days!

Also, what are we focusing on, docs wise? I've seen a few posts,
meeting logs, suggesting that we're going to team up on one doc at a
time, but which ones have priority?

Cheers all,

Jon