one at a time

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 16:55:32 UTC 2007

In recent meetings, FDSCo decided it would be a good idea for all of us
to focus on completing one guide at a time.  Right now we are running in
parallel and making slower progress.

What do you think of this idea?

How does this order sound?

 1. SMG (split) => UG, AG
 2. UG
 3. SpinG
 4. AG
 5. DevelG
 6. RPM Guide

I think the first task is going to be fairly easily accomplished, and it
supports the second.  We've all agreed that the spin work is important,
but it is targeted at a much smaller audience than the User Guide.

My thinking for putting the spin work in front of the Admin Guide is
that i) the spin work is easier (shorter, more material existing), and
ii) the AG is going to be a bit harder to do. :)

   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project