FDSCo agenda for 11-Mar-2007 Item 0 Meeting time

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:21:41 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 07:14 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 10:35 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>

> > Perhaps we should shoot for 1700 UTC since that is the other block that
> > looks most open on our draft schedule:
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen/MeetingTimes
>
> OK.  I put time my times before the time change, so I'll have to review
> that the chart is still accurate for me.
>
> In general 1700 is a little late in the morning for me, but I'll make do
> today.

Should we adjust the chart to the new DST?  I suppose that could be as
easy as rearranging the left-most "time" cells and scooting one row to
the other end of the table.  If so, all my times will apply again (i.e.
before 5:00 p.m. is always bad for me whether that's UTC-5 or UTC-4),
and I guess everyone else is about the same.  But since DST moves
differently for many places, I didn't want to be too presumptuous by
scootching the entries around like that.

/me hates DST and wishes it could just evaporate, or that we would base
all time on British standard/summer time instead.