Self-Introduction: vmlinz

vmlinz vmlinz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 12:02:12 UTC 2007

Hi all,
   I'm vmlinz ,a student of Southwest JiaoTong University,China. When I
know something about linux ,I'm longing for learning anything of it ,but
here in my University there are not so much person involved in it.

   I'm not so skilled in linux ,but I want to learn it. Here my chance
comes, the project give me a chance to do it. And i will try my best to
do it .
   My GPG KEYID and fingerprint:

   [unconscious at vmlinz ~]$ gpg --fingerprint B87CD498
pub   1024D/B87CD498 2007-03-23
      Key fingerprint = 05AF 9C1D 7A87 CCFB 499E  60F1 2D43 555C B87C
D498
uid                  vmlinz (college student) <vmlinz at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/F2A5B0C6 2007-03-23

Sincerely VmlinzQi.