More wiki cleanup

Here's a very simple task that we could use a new volunteer's help on --
cleaning up our Meeting Minutes page and making sure all the meeting IRC
logs and summaries that can be found in the list archives are there.

Logs and summaries are probably found in the fedora-docs-list archives¹,
but there might be a little material lingering in the fedora-dsco-list
archives² as well.  Simply update the Meetings page at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Meetings and
follow the template of the logs below.  (The March 18, 2005 meeting
needs to follow that convention as well, so you may need to post a
message to fedora-docs-list with the missing log.)

Reply here if you're up to the task.  Thank you!

= = = = =
¹ http://redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/
² http://redhat.com/archives/fedora-dsco-list/