Fedora 7 DUG

We need someone to step forward as a lead writer for the DUG.  Is that
John?  You certainly did the bulk of that work in the last months before
release.

For Fedora 7, we can address some of the issues that we've known about,
and which have come up in recent discussions:

* Adding KDE
* Continue focusing around tasks (what you can do, how to do it)
* Push concept material (what is) to other documents

For KDE, we'll need someone who knows KDE to write matching sections
with the equivalent software.  Anyone here interested?  Or do we need to
recruit someone?

Bart has wrote down the process he used for converting the Wiki to XML.
While I'm tempted to keep it in XML and edit that directly, I wonder if
we'll still get more and better content if we use the Wiki and convert
in a few weeks.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project