[Spam] Artwork Proposal for Fedora (Worth watching)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 3 13:04:55 UTC 2007

Gayathri Swaminathan wrote:
> I am not sure if ya guys are just kidding around ( joking)
>
> But does'nt it look a tad bit insensitive somewhat for an ad?
>
> Gayathri

I don't know about insensitive (that might be a matter of culture and
tastes) but it sure does look cheap to me. I don't think anyone in
Fedora is interested in doing this atleast officially. For one thing
people would have to be in rather awkward positions to emulate the
Fedora logo.

This discussion does not belong here anyway.

Rahul