Re: [Fwd: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Docs/Beats/Kernel" by RahulSundaram]

Karsten Wade wrote:
<Karsten>
I considered putting it here, but then I thought, "Where would someone
who is wondering about support for a sound card look:  Multimedia or
Kernel?"  Now, we who know Linux know that a sound card requires a
kernel module, etc.  But is that how an ISA sound card user is going to
think about it?  To be honest, I actually expect most folks would look
for "Is my sound card supported?" under something such as "hardware",
"sound cards", or "multimedia".

What do the rest of you think?
</Karsten>

I am not sure whether ISA cards are not supported or whether it is a bug. Also my suggestion is to completely remove the multimedia section. It does not change from release to release, is duplicated and unnecessarily increases the length of the notes.

Rahul