Re: Reintroducing myself

On 5/10/07, Yuan Yijun <bbbush yuan gmail com> wrote:
2007/5/11, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo gomez gmail com>:
> Hi, my name is Guillermo Gomez and would like to contribute with
> translating (spanish) some docs (dug, yum).
>
> Im still very confused how to make some progress on this regard. Can
> someone tutors me to get going ?
>
> kind regards

Hi,

What is your account in fedora account system? Let's see what you are
going to do next. Have you signed the CLA? Have you requested for
various cvs group access priviledge?

Here follows the info i have

Fedora Account: gomix
cla_done 	gomix 	None 	user 	approved 	Unneeded
cla_fedora 	gomix 	None 	user 	approved 	Unneeded
cvsdocs 	gomix 		user 	approved 	Unneeded
cvsl10n 	gomix 		user 	unapproved 	None

Bugzilla account (done), GPG adn SSH keys (done)

thanks for your support

Guillermo

--
bbbush ^_^