Meeting rescheduling

For this week, since we have a number of people out of commission due to
Mothers Day, jet lag, and other issues, are people willing to reschedule
for later in the week?  I see that if I can free up my lunch hour this
Tuesday 15 May (1600 UTC/1200 Eastern/0900 Pacific), that will make
everyone free according to the schedule we all posted at:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen/MeetingTimes

So can everyone do Tuesday at 1600 UTC then?