Re: hardware solutions and other one-off

Karsten Wade wrote:
Below is an example of a request that we haven't been able to fill, to
support a community-based set of content about hardware compatibility
and solutions.  I think a knowledgebase solution (kbase) is the best way
to tackle this, and it has been discussed here before.  We can get this
specified, planned, and put into a queue for deployment by Fedora
Infrastructure.

Anyone interested in moving ahead on this?  A post Fedora 7 project, to
be sure.  Sam Folk-Williams, iirc, was interested ... who else?

Any manual solution like Kbase won't scale. Look at

http://wtogami.livejournal.com/16659.html for something more automated.

Rahul