Notes about some issues in KDE-LiveCD for Web-bases Relnotes?

Hi.

I'm not familiar with your process of the web-based release notes. But
I've written down some notes about bugs or issues with the KDE-LiveCD
(section "Release Notes"):
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianVahl/Notes

Of course they must be polished and my english is quite bad. And I'm
also not shure if they are worth to mentioned? This is up to you.

Sebastian