Needed some polish of a howto of the creation of a localized KDE-LiveCD

Hi.
some time ago I've written some note about the needed steps of the
creation of a localzide KDE-LiveCD:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFedoraKDE/KDELiveCD/LocalizedVersions

Maybe this is worth to be included in the *docs* part of fp.o. But
before this it should be polished a little bit.

Feel free to edit the page directly. And I'm also happy for some
comments (or questions).

Sebastian