Re: Changes in GPG/SSH Keys generation/CLA Request howto

Davidson Rodrigues Paulo wrote:
Hi,

There is a way to create PGP/SSH keys and sign
fedora-icla-${username}.txt using only user-friendly graphic programs
(Seahorse + Gedit), but it is not included in Fedora wiki howtos. I
don't trust me enough to write in English so I would like to know who
can work with me to update those documents.

Write the content in your personal wiki space and post it here. Others can review and merge it with the main document.

Rahul