Markup problem in release-notes F-8 branch

Hi all,

There's an XML markup problem in release-notes F-8 branch Colophon.xml at line
212. The <para> element is not closed as it should be:

      <listitem>
	<para><ulink
	    url="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MarekMahut";>Marek
	    Mahut</ulink> (translator - Slovak)
	<-- </para> should probably go here!
      </listitem>

This causes a weird msgid in the po files, see http://f3dora.org/paste/412 and
the same if of course visible in the final document, see
http://cs.helsinki.fi/u/vpivaini/fedora/RELEASE-NOTES-fi/sn-Colophon.html#sn-Contributors

I didn't try to fix it myself, since I'm not quite sure what should be done
besides committing the fix to cvs. Maybe make po pot? Anything else?

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio