Meeting cancellation

Today's scheduled FDSCo meeting (1700 UTC) looks to be canceled at this
point.  Most of the committee attendees will not be available today.
Perhaps we should think about rescheduling our times since our uptake
has been low lately.  There was a scheduler page around the wiki that we
completed before, but I can't seem to find it.  Link appreciated if
someone knows where we laid it...

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/