Administration Guide - general maintenance

All, I was going to do a bit of mop-up on AdminGuide pages, fix broken
links, stuff like that. Before I go and change a bunch of this stuff,
one question:

Are the links to particular modules on this page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Contributors

supposed to point to draft docs or something else, that will eventually
become available in the wiki root / published docs section? Content of
that table needs better alignment with the intro page / actual written
draft content, so I'll do that too. Then, all the contributors can use
the table again to self-assign tasks they wish to pick.

That OK?

Cheers, Vladimir