[Fwd: hard-copy of Fedora 8 Installation Instructions]

--- Begin Message ---
Sir,

I am venturing into Fedora-land with the intention of leaving Windows-land for good.  I've downloaded a DVD image for Fedora 8 and will soon be ready to install (backing-up, etc.).

I'm reading the installation instructions from my Windows machine here at work, and wonder if there's an easy way to print a hard-copy of the instructions.

The reason I started with you is that I felt this information is something other newbies might want to know; the FAQs seem like a logical place to look.

Thanks for your time,
Warren Hastings

--- End Message ---