Re: cvs access

Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 20:24 +1300, Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
>> Marc, do you have ~/.fedora_cert in place?
>
> BTW, we don't seem to be using/requiring the fedora_cert for /cvs/docs.
> This seems to be a packager requirement for other parts of CVS.

That may be but the new contributors might get the impression that it is
needed since the "join docs project" page links to Fedora accounts
pages, where cert is listed as a requirement for CVS access (no mention
of skipping this part if joining docs team).

So, to clarify - cvs pass file:

/1 :pserver:anonymous cvs fedora redhat com:2401/cvs/docs A
/1 :pserver:anonymous cvs fedoraproject org:2401/cvs/docs A

allows commits to /cvs/docs?

Vladimir