Re: cvs access

> Karsten Wade wrote:
>> On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 20:24 +1300, Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
>>> Marc, do you have ~/.fedora_cert in place?
>>
>> BTW, we don't seem to be using/requiring the fedora_cert for /cvs/docs.
>> This seems to be a packager requirement for other parts of CVS.
>>
> That may be but the new contributors might get the impression that it is
> needed since the "join docs project" page links to Fedora accounts
> pages, where cert is listed as a requirement for CVS access (no mention
> of skipping this part if joining docs team).
>
> So, to clarify - cvs pass file:
>
> /1 :pserver:anonymous cvs fedora redhat com:2401/cvs/docs A
> /1 :pserver:anonymous cvs fedoraproject org:2401/cvs/docs A
>
> allows commits to /cvs/docs?
>
> Vladimir
>

>> - Karsten

This is what got it working for me adding this.
[marc Strike-Lap en_US]$ cat ~/.ssh/config
Host cvs.fedoraproject.org
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/marc_ssh
Host cvs.fedora.redhat.com
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/marc_ssh

The cvs should be fedoraproject I was advised as well since everything is
moving to that hostname.

Cheers,

Marc