AdminGuide - samba

Hi list.

I think I have completed samba section of the guide. I am re-checking it
for technical correctness now but the page also needs word smithing and
style edits for easier XML conversion, so please have a go at it. All
going well, we might be able to include it in a pilot docbook conversion
session (likely to happen this coming weekend?). Guide is at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Servers/SambaServer

Thanks, Vladimir