Re: join DocWritersGroup

Op maandag 01-10-2007 om 21:54 uur [tijdzone +1000], schreef Murray:
> Hi,
>
> I have just been approved for cla_redhat. I was wondering if I was
> suppose to join the DocWritersGroup by asking here, or by editing my
> Fedora Account. When I attempt to add DocWritersGroup as a new
> membership I receive the following error:
[snip]

Yep, that's completely normal, because the DocWritersGroup[1] is a
wiki-group which is a totally different concept to FAS group. You
actually don't need to add yourself to that group anymore to start
drafting[2] in the wiki, being part of the (wiki-group) EditGroup[3] is
enough.

Could you tell us where you found that info? We might have missed a page
when we changed the access-stuff, thanks in advance.

> Thanks for your time and help.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Murray.

Bart

[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocWritersGroup
[2]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts
[3]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup
--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93