Plone to DocBook solution

Earlier this year I hear talk of a Plone solution designed to let
contributors write in Plone, and then have it converted to DocBook and
then go through a workflow where it would be edited, checked into CVS,
etc.

I'm just curious where that ended up.  (I know, most of you don't know
me from Adam, so who am I to be asking?  Let's just say I know DocBook
and I am willing to help with Fedora docs.)  Would someone mind
letting me know what the status is?

-Jared Smith