[RFC] Fedora Training

Hi guys,

I'm sending this idea Paul and I came up with here to get some more
traction for it.

The "basic" idea behind training is to encourage people to get involved
with the Fedora project they presenting them some easy to follow courses
which they can follow at there own rate. This (perhaps) as a replacement
to the current wiki-pages explaining people how to get involved.

We could also add some basic and advanced user-oriented courses to aid
our users to get to know the system better (might be a replacement for
the DUG?)

If the interest for this idea is big enough, we might start a SIG to
make this more concrete.

For more information and some possible ideas, see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BartCouvreur/Training

Comments, suggestions, all is welcome!

Bart

--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93