Re: Release Announcement

Jason Taylor wrote:
Okay, had to redo the changes since the save didn't go through as my laptop bombed. For review:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F8Test3/ReleaseAnnouncement

I made several changes. Explain things more, use references and also avoid abbreviations like FC8Test3 in announcements or any documentation meant for a broad audience.

We are still missing information on what has changed in between test 2 and test 3 and the published release notes will not have that information either.

Rahul