Re: Release Announcement

I never heard back from the release engineering folks and I looked through various developer lists but was unable to find anything that tracked major changes, there are a ton of minor changes to packages but as far as anything major changing...There a specific place that tracks this sort of thing...

-Jason

On 10/2/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Jason Taylor wrote:
> Okay, had to redo the changes since the save didn't go through as my
> laptop bombed. For review:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F8Test3/ReleaseAnnouncement

I made several changes. Explain things more, use references and also
avoid abbreviations like FC8Test3 in announcements or any documentation
meant for a broad audience.

We are still missing information on what has changed in between test 2
and test 3 and the published release notes will not have that
information either.

Rahul