Re: Release Announcement

Jason Taylor wrote:
I never heard back from the release engineering folks and I looked through various developer lists but was unable to find anything that tracked major changes, there are a ton of minor changes to packages but as far as anything major changing...There a specific place that tracks this sort of thing...

I am going to try something else. I will drop a mail to fedora-devel list asking for input now.

Rahul