Re: Release Announcement

I see that there are a lot of changes to the release announcement, which
looks great.  Rahul, if you're going to include any of this material in
the OverView beat, it would be good to get those changes in now so
translators have plenty of time to work on it.  We are trying to
minimize the number of new strings being sent to them at the last minute
before F8 GA.  Thanks for helping with this.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/