admin guide contributions

Murray McAllister murray.mcallister at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 06:32:34 UTC 2007

> Hi Murray,
>
> as Rahul mentioned: go for it!
>
> We will start drafting the Admin guide in
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide , just add
> a subpage there or use a current page to add info. If you want to tackle
> any other topic that tends to be administration-al, just go for it.
>
> I'm gonna try to spit out the current topic list and get it somewhat
> more defined this week.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bart
>
> PS: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WritingUsingTheWiki might
> be useful as a reference

Wow, thanks Rhaul and Bart!

I haven't gone over the style guide or the wiki tutorials yet, so that
will have to come first. Are you sure it's okay to just go for it
(once I've gone over the guides)? Would it be better for everyone if I
did what I wanted then mailed to the list, instead of putting it on
the wiki?

Thanks again :)

Kind Regards,

Murray.