Re: admin guide contributions

Murray McAllister wrote:

 Are you sure it's okay to just go for it
(once I've gone over the guides)? Would it be better for everyone if I
did what I wanted then mailed to the list, instead of putting it on
the wiki?

Thanks again :)

In general, you can just make changes directly without going through any kind of approval.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing

"Be bold while editing changes. Wiki changes are tracked and can be reverted when necessary. This doesn't mean you should be reckless especially when making large changes to key documents."

Rahul