Re: Volunteers needed for easy job

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Since I'm flooding the airwaves with my prattle of late, I'd like to ask
two or three volunteers -- it's especially helpful if they're relative
newbies -- to run some installations using the F8 IG draft as a guide.
(You can find it at pfrields.fedorapeople.org if you haven't seen it
already.)  If you find problems, file a bug in Bugzilla.  If you don't
know how to file a bug in Bugzilla, report it here, and someone will
help you get it filed.

I went through a live CD install. looked good, opened #330361 #330381 #330401 #330411 I can assist with any of them or you can just close them completely as some were very minor.

   -Mike