Self-Introduction: Marc Wiriadisastra

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Sat Oct 13 14:29:45 UTC 2007

Full legal name: Marc Wiriadisastra
  * City, Country: Perth, Western Australia
  * Profession or Student status: Student in Accounting and Business
    Law
  * Company, School, or other affiliation: Edith Cowan University
    www.ecu.edu.au
  * Your goals in the Fedora Project: To help improve the documentation
    so that new users are able to quickly get up to speed with using
    Fedora
      * What do you want to write about?: Anything provided I know it.
      * What other documentation do you want to see published?:
        Packaging, mini how to's, new information, equivalents list of
        packages from windows -> linux.
      * Anything else you'd like to do?: Not really to worried about
        what to do provided I can be of use.
  * Historical qualifications
      * What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
        fedorasolved.org, http://fedoraguide.info (my personal site
        based on ubuntuguide.org)
      * What level and type of computer skills do you have? Not to sure
        apart from using linux, some Java programming (uni level), some
        packaging knowledge will improve when I get organised and
        request a sponsor.
      * What makes you an excellent match for the project? I feel that I
        would be of benefit because I can relate to a new user in the
        sense that I was a new user not so long ago.  I also get a lot
        of feedback from users relating to my website so I adjust it to
        improve it.
      *
      * [marc at strikeforce ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 5ADA6325
      * pub   1024D/5ADA6325 2007-03-24
      *       Key fingerprint = EB34 04B8 7032 A2C5 3A34  7D9E 6603 4E4D
        5ADA 6325
      * uid                  Marc Wiriadisastra (strikeforce)
        <marc at mwiriadi.id.au>
      * sub   1024g/5ADDC4A9 2007-03-24

Cheers,

Marc