Self-Introduction: Giorgi Shonia

Giorgi Shonia gs at gesho.com
Mon Oct 15 03:08:05 UTC 2007

My name is Giorgi Shonia, now I'm a student studying (Indiana University) in
US, Indiana, Bloomington, I'm Georgian.

One thing I myself missed at fedoraproject/wiki were pages for people who
would like to set up and configure homeservers. Most of default configs work
fine, but in some case tuning is needed and if appropriate to Doc project,
I'd love to put up that record.

Computers are not my profession, most of my background comes from my hobby
interest. I am doing some self-study coding in C. I keep an ancient server at
home for learning and gaming fun.

Giorgi

My GPG Key is:

pub   1024D/10D99509 2007-10-15
      Key fingerprint = F96D 6BB7 0B1D 8432 A7E1  5F3B C65A 510B 10D9 9509
uid                  Giorgi Shonia <gs at gesho.com>
sub   1024g/851B4BEA 2007-10-15