Re: Overview: Rewrite

Would this work for the "free" block:

Free, Easy And Efficient

Free as in freedom. Set yourself free and use our complete graphical installer, bundled with the your latest and free and open source software. Our desktop and administration tools are geared towards efficiency and we constantly strive to serve the needs of our different level of users.

On 10/20/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview page needs a rewrite. Does any of
> the word smiths here help out with that?
>
> Details at
>
> http://marc.info/?l=fedora-marketing-list&m=118136110006398&w=2

Noone interested?

Rahul