Re: Release Notes completions

On Sun, 2007-10-21 at 16:50 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I completely forgot my other AOB for the Docs meeting this morning,
> sorry...  I am contemplating doing away with the completion requirements
> (>90%) for all release notes components, for several reasons:

I was going to bring this up this morning, but it felt like heresy for
some reason.  An obvious sign to do away with something if it feels
heretical to think about it!

Yeah, let's just include what is there and roll updates. :)

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org